For building and platform command were used industrial elements. The main components of the platform are:
- Storage gravity is intended to store the marks and detect their existence.
- The Transfer System is designed to transfer parts to the frame storage gravity, guiding them and positioning them in place of default.
- The conveyor is designed to transport parts placed in assembly, transportation for inspection and measurement.
- The manipulator is intended takeover of components, transportation, transfer and assembly parts using Grupper.
- The guidance system is designed for sorting, monitoring and storage of parts on one of the two inputs thereof.
- Industrial Sesors ( Vision Sensor, Measuring sensor, Photoelectric Sensor)
- Industrial limiters.
The operation of the platform:
The platform assembles two types of parts, the piston-cylinder type. It detects the assembled part is positioned in the right manipulator via a photoelectric sensor. The manipulator will take part in the corresponding storage gravity, will perform the assembly process, then through Vision sensor will scan the assembled piece. It will measure the parts with a measuring sensor, then will be directed to one of the storage systems.